Theoretical and practical exercises are alternated so that a balance between learning, clinical diagnostics and treatment is found which become insightful and applicable. During the course, the participants are given access to the report generator, so that the application of knowledge and regular practice of what they have learnt becomes feasible.
Psychiatrists, neurologists, neuro paediatricians, pediatricians, psychologists, psychotherapists
Dr. Andreas Müller
- Dr. med. Bettina Henkel, specialist for neurology and psychiatry (evaluation of raw values)
- Prof. Dr. med. Dominique Eich (treatment strategies)
Questions regarding the course content can be sent to Andreas Müller by e-mail at any time (andreas_mueller(at)hin.ch).
- This course is taught during 2 blocks which each consist of 3 days.
- Dates: 29.-31.01.2021 and 12.-14.02.2021
- Course times: both 9-12 am and 1-5 pm CET
- Course format: ONLINE COURSE (course manual can be downloaded and printed out)
Costs per person for all 6 days
CHF 1800, single days cannot be booked
This course cannot be cancelled